Please understand that RV rules are based on past experience and have been created for the safety of all attndees and stock.
Rendezvous registration and event tickets are only available through Eventbrite, no weekend passes available at the gate (day pass and dinner tickets only will be available at gate). No refunds will be made after May 1.
If you are camping you must have;
- One ticket per person attending
- One ticket per horse attending
- A ticket for each clinic you are attending
Day Passes - will be available for non-campers as well as non-member guests. Day pass wrist bands must be worn while on-site.
Mandatory Insurance Requirements:
All participants or attendees of RV who are riding or working with horses, MUST have a current membership and insurance coverage from any of the following; Horse Council of BC (HCBC), Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF), or Canadian Icelandic Horse Federation (CIHF) and be prepared to show it at the gates or when requested to do so.
If you do not have adequate insurance coverage from one of these three, you will not be permitted to ride, participate in any horse clinics or handle horses at RV. Memberships will be confirmed prior to RV, so please update and come with current membership if you hope to ride or work with horses at RV
Dogs at RV are requesting their owners/staff to respect the following:
● Dogs must be managed and under control of their handler at all times.
● Dog handlers are required to clean up after their dog anywhere on the grounds or surrounding areas
● For the safety of all riders and their mounts, dogs are not to accompany any trail rides during Rendezvous.
Stallion Rules: For the safety of all riders and their mounts, Stallions are not permitted to attend RV.
Fencing Rules: Electric fencing and leaving horses tied to trailers are not allowed at this event. Please contact RV coordinator if you require containment for your horse.
Smoking: Smoking will not be permitted anywhere in the following areas;
● Barn areas or around shavings
● Food service, prep or eating areas, unless in designated area
● Washroom facilities or outhouses
● Grandstands or any area where members congregate to view clinicians or any event
● Hog fuel open riding ring area
● Any open grassland or trails with dry conditions
Smoking will be permitted in your personal campsite area but be respectful of your non-smoking neighbours. Do not use the ground to butt out cigarettes. Site must be kept clean and free of waste butts.
Campfires: Only propane campfires will be allowed. No Live fires whatsoever.
Quiet time: Out of respect for your neighbours at RV, please keep noise down after 11PM
The Rendezvous Committee shall have final word and position on any disputes or altercations. Failure to comply with the Committee's requests or instructions may result in restrictions or elimination from participating in certain events or possible requirement to vacate the grounds. No refunds shall be made.