Our long-time Insurance Coordinators, Lisa Galanov and Linda Buchanan have retired.
We are sorry to lose their knowledge and expertise and want to thank them sincerely for the dedication, service and hard work they have given to our members and this important aspect of BCHBC activities.
We are therefore seeking two volunteers to join our BCHBC Insurance Committee. This is a great opportunity to serve BCHBC and learn how insurance covers our members and all their varied activities.
1. Have some previous experience working in insurance – ideally, but not necessarily. Desire and willingness to learn is more important.
2. Develop a good relationship with our Capri Insurance agent as they will be the liaison between BCHBC and Capri.
3. Learn and become familiar with our insurance coverage, reporting requirements and frequency with Capri.
4. Understand the needs of our Society and communicate in plain language.
5. Have a careful, detail-oriented mind and be comfortable reading insurance policies.
6. Be prompt, reliable and prepared to answer questions from the chapters.
If you or a member of your chapter are interested in volunteering for one of these two positions, please contact me at :
Back Country Horsemen of BC